2021 Fulltime Families Great FTF Minnesota Hangout -SOLD OUT
August 22nd – August 27th: Sunday to Friday
Maple Plain, Minnesota
Fulltime Families is heading to Minnesota for the 2021 Great FTF Minnesota Hangout. Minnesota is known for it’s State Fair and it’s 10,000 lakes so why not come and experience them both? The schedule will include a variety of family games, arts and crafts, fair themed activities, campfires, shared meal time, coffee talks, beach time, a field trip to the Minnesota State Fair, and more!
The campground we have selected is far enough out of the city to enjoy nature, but only about 30 miles to the fairgrounds for our day trip to one of the most fun fairs you’ll ever attend. Take a hike, ride your bike, or enjoy the water, this campground has all the nature loving activiites. The sites available are 30amp and there is a dump station on site.
Space is limited so don’t delay!
This will be a 5 day event and attendees should plan to arrive on Sunday and depart on Friday. If you would like to stay longer, extending after the event has more availability than coming in before.
Your Hangout Ticket gets you access to:
|Arts & Crafts|
|Fair Themed Activities|
|Adult Coffee Talks and BYOBs|
|2 Tickets to MN State Fair|
|and much more!|
Step 1: Register for the event.
-This event is SOLD OUT. To join the waitlist click here: http://fulltimefamilies.com/form/?formid=96311
Want to see what other events Fulltime Families has scheduled? Check our event page often.
Step 2: Book your camping reservation:
- You will receive an email about booking your campsite. Booking information will also be in the event Facebook group.
Want to see Videos from past Rallies? Check out our YouTube Channel for videos from other attendees.
What are the cancellation policies for this event?
Hangout Fee Refunds:
- Cancel before 6/22/21 to receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee
- Cancel between 6/22/21– 7/22/21 for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations after 7/22/21 will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made 8 days prior to the event date, 100% of the campsite will be refunded. The $7.50 reservation fee is nonrefundable. Cancellations made 4 days prior to the event date, 50% of the campsite will be refunded. The $7.50 reservation fee is nonrefundable. All cancellations made within 4 days are nonrefundable.
- All camping refunds must go through the park directly, Fulltime Families is not responsible for any campsites.