2021 Fulltime Families Family Reunion Rally
March 7th – 14th: Sunday to Sunday
Fulltime Families is heading back to Madison FL for the 2021 Family Reunion Rally. Get ready to enjoy the week with old friends and make new ones! The schedule includes a variety of family games, arts and crafts, educational seminars, campfires, shared meal times, coffee talks, and loads of fun!
This family campground is perfectly suited for a gathering of fulltime families. A family-friendly atmosphere with 60+ foot pull through sites, full hook-ups, gaga ball pits, fishing, playgrounds for big and little kids, bouncy houses, family game room, two swimming pools, a sandy beach area, arts, crafts, and quiet spaces to learn new things. Mid – March the 60′ high tornado water slide, lazy river, and other water features are set to open.
This will be a week-long event with a special nightly and monthly campground rate. Arrive on Sunday, depart on Sunday. Activities will be arranged into two daily sessions: a Morning session and an Evening session. Why?
- More time for morning Field Trips!
- Working family members can still work and not miss out on all the fun.
- Continue homeschooling/roadschooling, if you desire.
- Restock your fridge with a visit to the grocery store.
- Clean your favorite coffee cup for the next Coffee Talk.
- Prepare your costume for the Rally Dance.
- Balance your checkbook before the Adult Marketplace.
- Help your child prepare for the Children’s marketplace.
- Reconnect with old friends.
- Meet new friends.
- Relax for a few hours in between the crazy RALLY TIME!
Your Rally Ticket gets you access to:
Rally Sticker for your RV
Name Badges and Lanyards
Kid Themed Arts, Crafts, and Activities
Bonfires, S'Mores, and Campfire discussions
Parade of Chairs
Adult Coffee Talks and BYOBs
Open and Closing Ceremonies
and much more!
Members Only! If you’re not a member yet, click here to join now. If you are a member, log in to register.
Step 1: Add the rally tickets to your cart. Rally Tickets are required for all family members over the age of 3
Are you worried one week won’t be enough? Join us for Extra Innings!
One thing we hear a lot is that kids, and adults, miss playing sports while they are on this grand adventure so we decided to make our own sports camp! We will break into groups and have multiple sessions each day going over different sports such as baseball, soccer, flag football, capture the flag, etc. Along with the sports sessions we will have time for more campfires, shared meal times, and strengthening friendships.
Book a monthly site at the campground and end your winter with a bang!
Step 2: Book your camping reservation:
Once you purchase your rally tickets you will receive an email with instructions on how to book your camping reservation.
- The nightly rate is $35. This rate also includes exclusive access to the Recreation Hall for campground sponsored activities. A one night deposit is due at the time of registration to hold your site.
There is a monthly rate of $450. This rate includes waterpark access which is set to open mid-March. A $100 deposit is due at the time of registation to hold your site.
Once you Register, feel free to join the Facebook Group for the 2021 Family Reunion Rally
Want to see Videos from past Rallies? Check out our YouTube Channel for videos from other attendees.
What kind of activities are available at Ragans Family Campground in Madison Florida? click here to learn more.
What are the cancellation policies for this event?
Rally Fee Refunds:
- Cancel before Jan 31, 2021 for a full refund of rally fees with $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancel between Feb 1, 2021 – Feb 7, 2021 for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations after February 7, 2021 will not be refunded.
- Please refer to the host campground regarding their refund policy. Fulltime Families has no control over campground refunds.
- Full refund prior to t-shirt order being placed. After the order has been placed, no refunds are available. If you want t-shirts shipped, there is an additional shipping fee of $6 per shirt.