The Clam Escape is a smaller version of the Clam Pavilion.
This has become a the most common accessory in Fulltime RVing due to the many uses. This tent creates a perfect outdoor space for multiple uses.
- Protect from the bugs
- Create an outdoor office
- A great hangout space in chilly evenings with a propane fire
- Shade to protect from the hot sun
- Used as a tent for sleeping in
- And many more creative uses
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 7 stakes with 5 tie down ropes included
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant , durable no-see-um mesh windows and roof
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside corners
- Zip open mesh on side panels for increased air flow
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and for securing tie down straps on stakes
- Ready to use out of the box. No assembly required.
- Fits over a standard sized picnic table
Footprint: 94 sq. ft.
Center Height: 90”
Hub-to-Hub: 140” x 140”
Set Up Size: 11.5 ft. across
Weight: 48 lbs.
Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
Capacity: Up to 8 people