QuickSet Clam Pavilion Tent
The Clam is a favorite accessory of Fulltime RVers! So many uses to maximize outdoor space.
This has become one of the most common accessories in Fulltime RVing due to the many uses. This tent creates a perfect outdoor space for multiple uses including:
- Protection from the bugs
- Creating an outdoor office space
- A great hangout space on chilly evenings with a propane fire
- Shade to protect from the hot sun
- Used as a tent for sleeping in
- And many more creative uses
Check out our blog post for more information: https://www.fulltimefamilies.com/clam-screen-tent/.
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 7 stakes with 5 tie down ropes included
- Water resistant taped roof panel
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant, durable no-see-um mesh
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and securing tie down straps on stakes
- Ready to use out of the box. No assembly required.
- Fits over a standard sized picnic table
- Built in wind panels that roll up and down with zip down sides
- Built in mesh windows in wind panels that can be open or closed
- Lighter colored roof lets in a lot of natural light
Footprint: 110 sq. ft.
Center Height: 94”
Hub-to-Hub: 150” x 150”
Set Up Size: 12.5 ft. across
Weight: 47 lbs.
Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
Capacity: Up to 8 people