This has become a the most common accessory in Fulltime RVing due to the many uses. This tent creates a perfect outdoor space for multiple uses.
- Protect from the bugs
- Create an outdoor office
- A great hangout space in chilly evenings with a propane fire
- Shade to protect from the hot sun
- Used as a tent for sleeping in
- And many more creative uses
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 7 stakes with 5 tie down ropes included
- Water resistant taped roof panel
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant, durable no-see-um mesh
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and securing tie down straps on stakes
- Ready to use out of the box. No assembly required.
- Fits over a standard sized picnic table
- Built in wind panels that roll up and down with zip down sides
- Built in mesh windows in wind panels that can be open or closed
- Lighter colored roof lets in a lot of natural light
Footprint: 110 sq. ft.
Center Height: 94”
Hub-to-Hub: 150” x 150”
Set Up Size: 12.5 ft. across
Weight: 47 lbs.
Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
Capacity: Up to 8 people