- Give Money. You can give to the Ticknor Tribe. This family of 12 on the road, has construction experience, disaster clean up experience, and helpful spirits. For more info, click on their link above. You’ll find they are making preparations right now to head down to Oklahoma. If you feel moved to help, find their donation button on their blog, or just send them money through PayPal via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Miles. Did you know that Delta, United Airlines and US Airways have all partnered with the Red Cross and you can give them your airline miles to help get staff to key locations?
- Give Money. You can give directly to the OK Strong Disaster Relief Fund to help with “long term medical care, emotional help and education” to those affected by this week’s tornados.
- Give Diapers. Feed the Children has set up five locations in Oklahoma City to accept donations to help victims of the Moore tornado. The organization is accepting items including diapers, canned goods, non-perishable food, snack items, water and sports drinks.
- Give Blood. Just give blood to your local blood bank. Every drop counts.
If you’re interested in going to the area for disaster relief, look for this information in the June Issue for Fulltime Families Magazine.