Welcome to the world of Full Time RVing Families!
Right now, as you read this, thousands of families are on the ultimate adventure, living on the road, exploring the country, and making priceless memories.
But if you’re new to the idea of full time rving with kids, I know from our own experience, that this can be an overwhelming concept and you have a bunch of questions.
Well, good news! You’re in the right place, because this site was created with you in mind and is loaded with answers!
Here are some quick and easy tips to start exploring the option of full time rving as a family and accessing if it’s a good fit for your family.
1. Sign up for our mailing list. Published once a week, our newsletter contains the latest information to save you money, time and to help you make the most of your on the road adventure. That’s what we do here at Fulltime Families. We handle all the tricky stuff like helping you find on the road income, mail forwarding, the states with the best homeschool laws, etc so you can focus on the fun parts of your journey.
2. Join our Facebook Community. You will not find a more helpful, friendly place on the web than our thriving Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FulltimeFamilies/
Here you’ll find people willing to answer all your questions and you’ll find answers to our frequently asked questions in the Files section of that group.
3. Ready to start transitioning from a sticks and bricks (house) to an RV but clueless on how to move forward? Consider purchasing our best selling book, “How to Hit the Road” and our workbook “The Journey Journal” (coming soon) from our bookstore.
These resources are actionable, step by step guides, that break down the daunting task of:
- moving out of your home
- figuring out what to keep and what to toss
- finding a way to fund your travels
- setting up your roadschool
- finding internet on the road
- choosing your domicile
- dealing with naysayers
- preparing your kids
…and so much more.
With tips included from families who have made the leap before you, “How to Hit the Road” and “The Journey Journal” are your keys to successfully launching your family on the ultimate road trip!
You’re off to a great start. By following these 3 tips, you’ll be setting a foundation of success should you decide to pursue a full time RV lifestyle with your family!
Hope to see you down the road!